Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekly Menu

Another successful week of meal-planning! Now, if I could decrease my weekly spending on groceries, I'd consider this a true success! :) I clipped coupons last Sunday and today I can't find them - go figure. Yes, there are areas of my life in need of some organization - but I've got a 10 pg history research paper; 7 pg education paper; and statistics exam to finish over the next few days!

Saturday - steak kabobs; tossed salad; and sauteed mushrooms
Sunday - low fat turkey burgers (we splurge on this every now & again from Fresh Market); pasta salad; and corn on the cob
Monday - baked chicken tenders; Asian cabbage salad; and fruit
Tuesday - mini-honey mustard loaves (5 dinners); mashed potatoes; and corn
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Asian Chicken & vegetables (5 dinners)
Thursday - Turkey & Swiss sandwiches, chips, and fruit
Friday - leftovers

What are you having this week?




No comments: