Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is dinnertime chaos?

Is dinnertime chaos? Are you struggling with meal-planning?


I've latched on to this concept of 5 Dinners in One Hour for the past three weeks. I can honestly say - it has made meal-time a breeze. Overall, I'm quite happy with the recipes we've tried so far. This week, I tried to do a mix of 5Dinner meals coupled with some ingredients I had on hand to make some of our favorite meals. I've written brief reviews of the "new" recipes we've tried so far - just look for my weekly menus.


I strongly encourage you to explore meal-planning because it can save you signficant time and money! Today, Michelle posts about another menu-planning option "e-mealz". You can click here to read more.

Are you a weekly meal planner? If so, what works best for you?

No comments: