Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Superson!


Happy Birthday to Superson! We had a fun weekend celebrating with family. On Saturday evening, we went to Funigan's - video games; mini-bowling; rock wall; soft-play area. He had a great time.



Time really does fly! It does not seem like it's been 10 years since we were patiently awaiting his arrival. He was due on March 27th, but didn't want to make his appearance until he was forced. LOL! We arrived at the hospital around 530am on April 4th to be induced. It was a very uneventful labor and delivery (quick too)! They broke my water around 8am and at 2:02pm - we welcomed baby boy to the world!



We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He has taught me so much more about life than I could have ever learned on my own. I pray that God will continue to mold us together as a family and give us the wisdom we need to guide his path for the future. "As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." I LOVE YOU to infinity and beyond!

No comments: