Friday, April 15, 2011

If the shoe fits...





In a post earlier this week, I mentioned Fleet Feet Sports. Our local store is AWESOME - they practice customer-service the old-fashioned way!



One of the things, I learned while participating in the No Boundaries program was shoes matter. For as far back as I could remember, I always experience shin splints when exercising. I assumed it was an issue I would have to deal with it.



Fleet Feet has a Fitlosophy. I really thought it was just a gimmick to sell some shoes, but having experienced no shin splints for 3 years - I can say a good pair of shoes really does make a difference. You can truly feel the difference!



If you are starting an exercise program or are having issues in your feet/legs while training, I would HIGHLY recommend get fitted for the proper shoes!

No comments: