Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Decorating Cents

I don't have time to watch alot of TV, but when I do HGTV is one of my favorite channels. I particularly enjoy watching every day folks transform their homes into "livable" comfortable spaces (not swanky designer rooms that can't be lived in). Decorating is something I enjoy, but something I certainly don't consider myself "good" at. I have visions in my mind, but often have difficulty implementing. I'm hoping once I finish with school I can put more emphasis on learning the tricks of the trade. Until then, I will drool in blogland through some of my favorite blogs...

Thrifty Decor Chick -- I admire her ability to use TOOLS and she has really fun & creative projects!

All Things Handcrafted -- My friend, Sally, who has an AMAZING eye for pulling rooms together & repurposing as well as recycling items into treasures! You'll love her posts so far for the week.

Young House Love -- stumbled across by accident, but love their projects and advice! I especially like browing their "mood boards" tab.


So, what are your projects?

No comments: