Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Menu




This is week #5 of menu-planning for my family & I love it! I'm trying to assemble and prepare all the meals on Sunday afternoon which makes dinnertime painless! :) You can get lots of other meal planning ideas here.






Saturday - We had an early Easter dinner with my parents. Ham, roasted asparagus, deviled eggs, fruit salad, corn on the cob, baked potato salad & yeast rolls. YUMMY without a doubt!





Sunday - Grilled steaks (found a 3 pack on-sale at Food Lion for under $10); leftover baked potato salad & steamed veggies




Monday - Crustless Spinach quiche & sliced strawberries




Tuesday - Baked Pork Chops (5 Dinners); corn on the cob & applesauce




Wednesday - Fellowship Meal at church - BBQ, slaw, baked beans (I have missed going on Wednesdays nights. It's been a challenge with super-husband working evenings; me catching up on school work; and super-son having soccer practice). Our class is providing the meal - we are skipping soccer, so I can help serve & clean up.





Thursday - Grilled Chicken Salad




Friday - leftovers or sandwiches

No comments: