Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I love the colors of Easter - beautiful pastel eggs; gorgeous azalea blooms; Easter outfits full of frills and occasionally an Easter bonnet. While these are all wonderful things about the Easter & spring season, let us not forget the reason of the Easter holiday. Thousands of years ago - it was a very dark & sad day that our Savior hung on a cross for my sins and yours -- tortured and bleeding for our transgressions. But, what a glorious day it was when they found the tomb EMPTY that morning -- Praise God - He Lives! I hope you know Him and have a personal relationship with Him. For in Him, you will find peace, comfort and best of all EVERLASTING life!

Enjoy one of my favorite songs -- reminds me of Easter... "In Christ Alone" By Avalon.

No comments: