Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week(end) Wrap-Up!

What a busy week!    Good news - I was able to finish 3 of the movie reviews for my directed studies.  I have one more for tonight and those will be done!   Then, I'll move on to book reviews.  Did I mention spring semester starts tomorrow night?   It's all GOOD!

Boot camp was awesome last week.  Monday, we focused on our legs and Wednesday we focused on arms.  Friday was my favorite - CIRCUITS!!     Thursday,  Brandy and I met at 530am for running.  We did run (3min)/walk (1 min) intervals for 2.5 miles - adding our warm-up and cool-down for a full 3 miles. 

Friday evening, I decided to get a headstart on cleaning and tackled the bathrooms, kitchen, and one load of laundry.  Saturday morning, my neighbor caught me off-guard and I agreed to go with her to Aldi.  It is never wise to go shopping without a list.  :)   I got lots of fresh fruits and veggies, but I think we made two more trips out for things I forgot.   Saturday evening, we ate at one of our favorite local sub shops.  Sunday - the usual church and small group in the AM and lazy afternoon.  :)    Tonight, we are grilling kabobs (it's so unseasonably warm here!) with corn on the cob; sauteed mushrooms; and roasted broccoli --- I can't wait!!

How was your week?

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yum, kabobs sound delish! Glad you had a great weekend! :)