Wednesday, January 18, 2012

25 Random Things About Me...

Ann (over at Twelve in Twelve) posted a getting to know you type post.  Since I had no idea what to write about today - I'm going to post 25 random things about me.  

1. Never say "never"... I said I would never go out with super-husband and look who I married. :o)

2. I've wanted a Honda Accord since my 16th birthday and finally got one (not new, but new to me) in 2011.
3. I thought children with ADHD lacked parenting - until I had a child diagnosed with ADHD. Now, I understand.
4. I've won 3rd place twice at the Dixie Classic Fair for a recipe with Krispy Kreme doughnuts as an ingredient.
5. I thought I would have 2 or 3 kids by now, but God had other plans.
6. I'm a good listener, but I don't always know what to say.
7. I'm a creature of habit - when we go out to eat, my order is always predictable.
8. The best lessons in life - I learned from my parents.
9. Being a mom has been much more of an emotional experience than I ever imagined.
10. I can read a good book in one day -- I can read two good books in a day at the beach.
11. I'm becoming an ATHLETE!  :)
12. I'm much happier working "behind the scenes" than being "in the spotlight".
13. I love my job.
14. I never imagined heart disease would arrive on our doorstep at our age, but I'm thankful super-husband is alive and we can help raise awareness.
15. I loved to play summer softball growing up, but probably couldn't catch a fly ball now!
16. I love a clean house, but have trouble keeping in that way sometimes.
17. I love that super-son declares every Friday night - Family Night.
18. I've always wanted to be a teacher, but let my 10th grade English teacher discourage me.
19. I'm tone deaf and can't carry a tune or play a musical instrument.
20. I wish I had patience for do-it-yourself home improvement projects because I have a wishlist a mile long.
21. I love taking pictures but find scrapbooking overwhelming.
22. I am in the last semester of my return to school (YEAH ME!).
23. I am grateful for my friends and family.
24. I am NOT a girly-girl.
25. Exercise is allowing me to become stronger physically & mentally.

1 comment:

Ann said...

LOVE the random facts about you! :)