Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Menu

Monday -- Homemade Veggie Soup (from my momma!) -- doesn't get any better than that   :)   I was hoping to add a grilled cheese, but super-son ate all the cheese!   I opted for 4 peanut butter crackers instead.  Mom's soup is super thick because it is FULL of vegetables (tomatoes, corn; okra; mushrooms; peas; greenbeans) & I love chunky soup because there is no need to add crackers!!

Tuesday -- Meatloaf Muffins;  green beans;  potatoes

Wednesday -- Spinach Artichoke Bake and a side salad or fruit

Thursday -- Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry with Brown Rice

Friday -- We will likely have leftovers to carry forward   :)  If not, pizza... have I mentioned how much I love Palermo thin crust?   You can't beat the calories per serving in that pizza!!!

Saturday -- Taco Bar (for salads, nachos, or tacos)

Sunday -- Date Night  :)

No comments: