Thursday, January 12, 2012

Goals...

So the coolest part of the Mission-Fit 12 week challenge is the awesome, encouraging, and informational emails we get each day.   Earlier this week, we received an email on goal-setting and today's email was about road races.   Wow!   Is this a big secret with all her emails directed toward me?

After reading and reflecting on the emails this week,  I decided to verbalize my goals for 2012.
  • 12 races in 2012
  • 10K race in fall 2012
  • continue boot camp on M-W-F
  • increase race endurance & decrease time
I emailed our boot camp instructor with lots of random thoughts and she is helping me come up with a realistic plan.  She totally "gets" me and I love that.   Even cooler, I was talking with a friend (who does boot camp too) and she is totally on board with me.  After I get the specifics, my plan is to add an extra early AM (either T or Th) and then a run on the weekend. 

Super excited, so much so that I am probably going to make a cheesy goal poster over the weekend!
Do you keep your goals internal or have you shared them? 

1 comment:

Ann said...

12 races in 12 months is one of THE BEST things I've ever done. It's the whole purpose of my blog (for 2011). LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this goal!