Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up...

Well, it's that time again.  Another great weekend is coming to a close!

Friday nights have quite frankly just become my lazy, lounge on the couch and watch TV nights.  :)   And, I'm not going to lie I'm enjoying them. Although, I can't for the life of me remember what I watched - I did spend some time on Pinterest - "pinning" motivational quotes to my Exercise board. 

Saturday - I was super excited (and nervous) to try hot yoga.  I'm glad my friend, Brandy, stepped out with me.  I think we both enjoyed it.  You can read more about that experience here.   Saturday evening, I fixed a taco bar -- salad shells, nachos, ground beef, mexican cheese, light sour cream, shredded lettuce, 100 calorie guacamole, black olives, and taco sauce. Our friend Susan and her son, Landon came over to join us.  The boys played video games while we watched ridiculous "reality TV" -- if you want a good laugh, watch Bayou Billionaires & My Redneck Vacation. 

Sunday - We slept late and missed church/small group.  Lounged around for most of the day and tonight, super-husband and I are going out for "date night" at the Depot at Cody Creek.  Super-son is out of school tomorrow, so he'll be spending sometime with the grandparents.

How was your weekend?

No comments: