Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy week...

Photo is a "sneak peak" from our session on Saturday night! LOVE it. She's an awesome photographer!!!


It's been a busy week... Superson has EOG's (don't even get me started on that soapbox)... summer school session has started for me and I'm taking two classes (woohoo -positive thinking y'all) and it's just that crazy busy time of year for me at work. Thank the good Lord, super-husband is laid-back and doesn't demand much out of me! LOL But, hey - it's already Wednesday and we are cruising into a long weekend... lovin' the idea of that already.


I'm not sure what are weekend will entail... there have been mumblings of a beach trip which sounds like a fine idea to me... until I discover I do believe our dog is coming "in season"... sigh! I had considered boarding her (until THAT came up) and this really cool place that has opened in town. We've never taken her on a long road trip before (the beach is 5 hours for us)... so decisions, decisions! Not to mention, we have PLENTY of projects at home too!



Regardless of whether we stay or go -- I hope grilling out and a flag cake are on the menu! :) I found this awesome cake recipe earlier -- alot of work, but oh so cute! Personally, this Kraft one is still a favorite tho.

No comments: