Thursday, September 5, 2013

Half Crazy is Better than Full Crazy - Right?

Not long ago, I shared my 2013 fitness goals with you.  Tonight, I went to a information session to learn more about one of my goals  13.1 to be exact.   I turned 40 this year and I'd love to run a half marathon to celebrate.   I understand to most folks it sounds like the absolute craziest idea in the world.  I'm not sure why I want to do it so bad other than for most of my life I NEVER thought I would be able too.

Let me assure I will not be the fastest,  I will not win any awards - but if I do take the next step and sign-up for this program - I WILL COMPLETE THE RACE.   Whether you cross the line first or last - it doesn't matter.  Everyone who crosses the line is a half-marathoner.

Do you have a "big" dream/goal?

No comments: