Monday, September 9, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

For the past two weeks, I've gone over budget on groceries.   My goal budget is $100 each week - I was over between $30-$40 each week.  I'm trying not to get too discouraged about it.   The good news - those groceries feed us breakfast, lunch, and dinner (plus snacks) all week.  We ate out once last week and once the week before.  Honestly, we are doing better than usual.  Enough about that - here's the menu...

Monday - Twice Baked Potatoes and Salad

Tuesday - Chicken Pie

Wednesday - Spinach Patties (a co-worker made these a couple of weeks ago - DELISH)

Thursday - Orange Honey Teriakyi Chicken and "Fried" Rice

Friday - only day I'm uncertain of - possible Pinterest party at my house  :)

Saturday - BBQ at my parent's

What's cooking this week?

No comments: