Monday, September 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - 9/30/13

This week's menu has a couple of repeats from last week.   Friday night, I fell asleep when I got home & the baked spaghetti never got made.  (opps!)   Taco meat night was a disaster.   We've been using the Mrs. Dash Fiesta-Lime seasoning for our taco seasoning for a couple of years.  I can't tell the difference & you save so much sodium!  Unfortunately, it's been increasingly harder to find - so I picked up McCormick's Citrus-Lime seasoning.   I prepped everything the night before & it smelled so good.  However, the taste the next day was HORRIBLE. 

Monday - Baked Spaghetti

Tuesday - Taco Meat (for salads or tacos)

Wednesday - Salmon Patties

Thursday -Chicken Broccoli Braid

Friday - Hamburgers

What's cooking at your place this week?

No comments: