Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Recipe - Crispy Oven "Fried" Buffalo Chicken Tenders

Happy Tuesday!  

Do y'all love Pinterest as much as I do?   I know you get tired of hearing me talk about it.   :)    It's such a wonderful resource for ideas, recipes, decorating, organizing and the list goes on and on.   Last week, I found a recipe for "Oven Fried Buffalo Chicken Tenders".   It sounded like a real family pleaser.  Lucky for me,  chicken tenderloins were buy one, get one free this week - SCORE!    They are super easy to prepare and tasty!

Now, if you are one of those folks that likes exact measurements the link above for the recipe won't be for you.    I couldn't find measurements, baking time on it anywhere - so I do what I usually do anyway and just modified.   :)     I lined the countertop with a paper plate (all-purpose flour), bowl (buffalo wing sauce), and paper plate (panko crumbs).   I dipped each tenderloin into each of those in that ordered.  Then, I placed them on a wire rack on a cookie sheet - baked at 450 for 20 minutes.  The results -- moist & juicy on the inside and nice & crunchy on the outside.  Personally, I thought it could have used a little more kick from the buffalo wing sauce, but I was experimenting with a new brand.

Perfect recipe for the upcoming football season!

No comments: