Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm a nerd!

Last week was spring break for me! I had no tropical destination or sunny beach - I guess that's a disadvantage to being an adult student - LOL! I was able to get caught up on some things at home. Tonight was my first long night back. On Tuesdays, I have class until 6:45p, but on Thursday, I have classes back-to-back, so I don't finish until 9:45p. As luck would have it, the professor went over tonight - so I didn't leave campus until 10:05p!

On a good note, I made a "B+" on my second social statistics exam; an "A" on my history mid-term learning portfolio; and an "A" on my Signature mid-term paper! Over spring break, I met with Prof. H one of the advisors in the Learning Center. I wanted to make sure I knew what classes I had left to take. Good news: I was right! He talked me into doing something I said I would NEVER do again -- summer school! My plan had graduation in December 2012. I was really hoping for Spring 2012 and summer school this year will help make that a reality! OH YEAH!!!! I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: