Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weight Watcher Recipe - Pimento Cheese

I jotted down this recipe from our Weight Watcher meeting last Saturday. I think pimento cheese is a southern thing, but it certainly is delicious. I made this last Sunday and it was yummy. It's creamy and has a slight sweetness to it. Pimento Cheese

  1. 2 lb. Light Velveeta

  2. 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar

  3. 1/2 c. Splenda

  4. 8 oz diced pimentos

  5. 1 c. Kraft mayo (I used Duke's light mayo)

First of all, I decided to half the recipe since the Light Velveeta comes in a 1lb. box. I recommend placing the cheese in the freezer for about 30 minutes prior to shredding (trust me!). Now for the easy part - SHRED Velveeta and mix with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate. 1 TBS = 1 WW Points+

1 comment:

Emily T. Thomas said...

I (HEART) pimento cheese. Love it with a little jalepeno or chipotle for extra zing!
Blessings!
LIB