- I followed doctor's orders and didn't run for 2.5 weeks.
- I went to physical therapy -- it's amazing how much that helped. They gave me the green light to run. It sounds as though my pain is not related to arthritis in my SI joint, but rather from a disc issue.
- I finally finished the directed study hanging over my head from last semester - DONE! Now, I'm attempting to focus on this semester. Realizing last night, I overlooked a MAJOR deadline for next Wednesday & need to crank out an 8 page paper this weekend.
- I spent this past weekend at Atlantic Beach for the Crystal Coast 5K. I'll try to post an update on that soon.
- Still doing boot camp on M-W-F mornings & walking (but now can go back to intervals) on T-Th mornings.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Sorry for the lack of posts... a few quick updates