Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hey, Hey! Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!    I'm still fighting the allergies/cold (whatever it is) - feeling less achy today, but still tired and worn down.  I walked into work this morning and my work space was transformed over night because as of today I am...

That's right people - I hit the big four-oh today!   Quite honestly, it doesn't seem possible!   I had several people ask me if I felt older or if it bothered me getting older.   It doesn't.  Turning 30 was hard for me - I looked back over the years and felt some disappointment for things I hadn't accomplished that I felt I should have.  The decade between 30 and 40 certainly threw some unexpected surprises and curve balls my way.  However,  I am confident that I am stronger (mentally and physically) because of it.  I'm not sure what the next decade holds, but I promise you I will be climbing up the hill instead of over it.   :)

No comments: