- Working on my fitness goals for 2013. I made the list in late January while watching Biggest Loser. I've been hesitant to share the list because that well, uh, makes us more accountable right? However, I hope to share the list with you soon & let you know about my progress.
- Super-son completed elementary school in June and will be heading to middle school in August. Not sure if this mom is ready for that!
- It's been a BUSY summer! We've implemented some new software at work which has resulted in my "busy" season at work to be twice as busy.
- Vacation for us this year will be a stay-cation which is a huge change for us. We never go anywhere over the top - we are fortunate to live in close proximity to the beach and mountains & the beach is usually our destination of choice. However, this year we've decided to stay home and do some day trips and really just enjoy each others company.
- DIY! After last year's DIY summer adventure, I haven't been ready to tackle ANYTHING - BUT... Super-son was away at the beach last week with the grandparents and home for a day & heads to church camp tomorrow... this momma needed something to do... stay tuned for my Design on a Dime bathroom makeover! It's currently in the "what was I thinking - have no choice but to move forward stage".
Monday, July 8, 2013
It's true - the older I get the more time flies! The last time I posted it was March and now it's July! Summa-time is here!