Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Challenge


Last week, I received an email for a December challenge.  It was from the marvelous boot camp instructor with Mission: FIT.   Her challenge for the month - 50 burpees or 50 squats EVERY day of December.  You might be thinking - I'll be traveling or I'll have company - guess what, no equipment required.  Just motivation to set aside time for 50 each and every day!  I accepted the challenge and I hope you will too.

I opted for squats because I like them better than burpees and they are easier on my back.  I am making one modification and I hope she will forgive me for it.  :)   I'm alternating days with 50 squats and 50 push-ups.  Otherwise, I'm not sure I'd be able to walk by the end of next week.  You don't have to do them all at the same time either.  You can spread it out over your day.

No comments: