Sunday, December 30, 2012

Visions of Christmas

It's hard to believe 2012 is coming to a close - I hope you each had a wonderful Christmas.  I feel blessed to have been able to take some vacation time last last week.   Super husband was able to have the week off as well.   It was filled with the usual busy-ness associated with the holidays, but we had a nice mix of quiet time too.  We hosted my husband's family on Christmas Eve,  his co-workers yesterday and will be hosting friends on New Years Eve - I love having people in my home!   

All of the Christmas decor has been taken down too.  To be honest, it came down the day after Christmas!   The 26th happened to be a cold, wet, rainy day and seemed like the perfect opportunity to take it down.  I go back to work on January 2nd and I feel like the house is in relatively good order.   I'm making a trip to the grocery store in the morning for "post New Year's" foods.  

Meanwhile, I'm trying to decide where to go with this blog.  I always have high hopes of chronicling life via the blog, but then I question why - or maybe I should have a specific purpose - weight loss, DIY, raising a family - or maybe I shouldn't attempt at all because I haven't done the best job keeping posts up-to-date over the past couple of years.   Anyway,  something I'll continue to ponder....
 

No comments: