Here are a few of my favorites...
- Sausage Balls - quick & easy... the trick -- letting all the ingredients come to room temperature before trying to make them into balls...
- Butterscotch Haystacks - again, quick & easy... some people like to add peanuts, but I prefer the noodle & butterscotch only version (yes, I even omit the peanut butter & marshmallows)
- Chocolate Pretzels - am I repeating myself - another quick & easy recipe... this is a great one to let kids help with ... they can unwrap the hershey kisses or places the M&M's on the finished treat!
- Fudge - For as long as I can remember, our family has always used the recipe on the Kraft marshmallow creme jar.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip - my favorite appetizer & snack!
- Queso Dip - again, right off the back of the Rotel label