Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Missing in Action...

From the looks of my blog, it seems as though I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. It's been super busy at home & work. Super-son's last day of school was June 14th & there were lots of festivities beforehand -- field day; 3rd grade class picnic; etc. On June 15th, superson & I headed down to Atlantic Beach with my mom for a short get-away. It was lots of fun & very relaxing. This week, I'm finishing up the last week of summer session one which means two papers to write and a final exam to study. I'll be back soon!

Meanwhile, check out these blogs...
Muffin-Tin Mom - love the creativity in her "muffin meals"
Love of Home & Family - lots of great DIY ideas for decorating and gifts - I've linked my lastest favorite
She's Kinda Crafty - more great craft ideas, for the crafter wanna-be in me
I Heart Organizing - lots of organizing ideas - makes me realize how unorganized I really am :(

See you soon!

No comments: