Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Y'all!

Friday evening is probably my favorite time of the week.  Growing up,  it was the one time each week we ate out and followed with the weekly grocery shopping trip.   For me,  it's usually a lazy evening occasionally I'll try to get a head start on cleaning or meal planning for the week.  Tonight, I thought I would dust off the blog a bit.

I wish I had been blogging more the past two months.  In late June,  I rejoined Weight Watchers.  The primary reason I joined is because I believe 100% in the accountability the meetings bring to the program.  I know there is a lot of science behind their program, but the meetings are what I need.   They help give me focus and self-control.   In August,  I completed JillFit's 20x20 challenge -- it was amazing and deserves a post all to itself which I hope to compile this weekend.  It was amazing on so many levels for me.  In September, I've focused on goal-setting.

Sorry this post is so disjointed, but I really have some much I want to share and need to share!   Even if no one reads this blog -- it is an outlet for me.  In August,  I used Instagram to chronicle my journey, but wish I had shared my thoughts here as well.

We are supposed to have a really wet weekend, so I should have plenty of time to write.  :)

No comments: