Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Knock, Knock




It's me! I'm obviously not to good at this bloggin' thing. My friend, Gina, at http://painterplace.blogspot.com/ left me a note on September 1st and guess what? I saw it today!


Much has happened since my last blog post, but since I only have one faithful reader *hugs to Gina*. I will not bore the rest of the world with all the details!


Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the scents of the season, the crispness in the air, and the colors of all creation. The Dixie Classic Fair arrives in town this Friday. I'm not a huge fair person, but over the past 3-4 years I have entered the Special Food contests. I haven't decided if I have time to cook this year, but I have my entry tags just in case! Saturday is the Brushy Mountain Apple Festival in North Wilkesboro - another one of my favorites. Honestly, right now, I'm just looking forward to fall break at school though!


Hope everyone has a great week! Maybe I can get this blog going again - if it is only for Gina! :)

No comments: