Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekly Menu


Saturday - We had dinner out with friends! I enjoyed the time with friends, but I don't enjoy eating out as much as I used too. It seems like a ridiculous amount of money to spend - Am I officially getting old?


Sunday - Salad & Baked Potato (carried forward from last week)


Monday - Chicken Pie, Green Beans, Applesauce


Tuesday - Taco Casserole (Emily Bites) I've tried this recipe before & made a few modifications. I added some corn we had leftover from last week & used Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning to reduce sodium.


Wednesday - Busy night! Super-son has soccer from 6-7p. I have a meeting for a group presentation at school at 7pm. It will likely be leftovers or sandwiches tonight!


Thursday - Hot Dogs (I plan to cook them on Wednesday night, so they will be ready on Thurs) It's my late night at school.


Friday - Leftovers or Homemade Pizza


What are you having this week?

No comments: