Hope everyone is having a fabulous summer! We are certainly enjoying it here - despite the tremendous heat & humidity. I've made a little more progress on my summer to-do list. This is our July to-do's that are now done :)
- Made a day trip to Boone/Blowing Rock to visit Tweetsie Railroad
- Cookout & fireworks with friends for the 4th of July
- Submitted my scholarship application for fall (fingers crossed)
- Registered for two CLEP exams which I will take this Saturday (prayers needed!)
- Took some clothes to the consignment shop
and August is already cooking up to be another busy month! Stay tuned.